Thursday, February 24, 2011

Set Your Own Rules When Dealing With Annuity Prospects

Set Your Own Rules When Dealing With Annuity Prospects

Amplify’d from annuityleads.ca

This sets the stage for business guidelines.

FOR SALE BY OWNER:

f Encyclopedia Britannica, 45 volumes. Excellent condition. $1,000 or best offer. No l

Sometimes you just feel that way when you talk to a prospect don’t you. I decided a long time ago that I was going to set rules for how I did business and with whom I chose to do business. It has worked for me and if you do the same, I think you would benefit greatly. By deciding not to take everyone on a s a client, you are setting in place guidelines about yourself and your practice.

Click here ==> Endless Lead Flow, to discover a lead generation program that will teach you how to get more annuity leads than you can possibly handle!
Read more at annuityleads.ca
 

No comments:

Post a Comment