Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Be Annuity Marketing Smart – Use Science Instead of Art in Direct Mail

Be Annuity Marketing Smart – Use Science Instead of Art in Direct Mail

Amplify’d from annuityleads.ca

I have a lot of fun listening to annuity agents and their ideas about marketing and lead generation. One of my favorite methods of lead generation is direct mail. I have found through the years that direct mail is effective and leads to sales. Many agents think it is old fashioned and a waste of time and money. Not me.

The reason it works for me is because I leave nothing to chance and I am thorough in researching before spending my marketing budget. If you are basing your marketing strategy on guesses, advice from other agents or merely wishful thinking you are not being effective. No researching your marketing efforts is a sure sign of failure and complete loss of control over your lad generation.

Click on this link : Endless Annuity Lead Flow
Read more at annuityleads.ca
 

No comments:

Post a Comment