Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Presentation is Important to Making an Annuity Sale – But, it Must Be Simple

The Presentation is Important to Making an Annuity Sale – But, it Must Be Simple

Amplify’d from annuityleads.ca

I am often asked how I present the information to set up the close. I have one rule that I have used for years, this rule has allowed me to stay focused and to keep my prospect focused.

KISS….Keep It Simple, Stupid.

Early in my career I was taught this concept and it has been the backbone of my selling approach.Simple sells and complicated doesn’t. My presentation is simple and it normally takes me less than 20 minutes to prepare.

Click on this link ==> Endless Lead Flow, to discover a lead generation system that will teach you how to get more annuity leads than you can possibly handle!

Read more at annuityleads.ca
 

No comments:

Post a Comment