Sunday, February 20, 2011

Marketing And Selling Annuities With Radio – Using Radio To Selling Annuities

Marketing And Selling Annuities With Radio – Using Radio To Selling Annuities

Amplify’d from annuityleads.ca

As many things change in our world due to technology the fact remains that one medium still has enormous marketing power and 100 years of proven performance: Radio

I am not talking radio advertising, those 30 second SoundBits that are sandwiched in between music plays. I am talking about your own radio program and actually being on the radio. Does it sound difficult and away from your personal business experiences? It certainly is that!

Click here ==> The Endless Lead Flow, to discover a lead generation system that will teach you how to get more annuity leads than you can possibly handle!

Read more at annuityleads.ca
 

1 comment:

  1. I agree, with the times being as tough as they are it is time to start digging around in assets to find the money to pay off debt. I have thought about selling my structured settlement just to quickly pay off my student loans. The interest alone is killing me.

    ReplyDelete