Thursday, February 17, 2011

Discover How to Prospect For Annuity Leads – Super Agent Shows You How!

Discover How to Prospect For Annuity Leads – Super Agent Shows You How!

Amplify’d from annuityleads.ca

What is a lead really? What guidelines should an agent use to define a reasonable lead? The quality of the lead should be based on two agendas.

1. Can I see them under favorable conditions? Will they visit with me about their personal situation? Will they listen to new and different ideas? Will they be honest?

2. Does the prospect fit into my target market for my products? Does it appear they have available capital for my products? Will the benefits my products provide enhance their financial situation? Their personal situation?
Click here ==> Endless Annuity Lead Flow, to discover a lead generation program that will teach you how to get more annuity leads than you can possibly handle!
Read more at annuityleads.ca
 

No comments:

Post a Comment