Sunday, February 20, 2011

Greed and Fear – What Role It Plays In The Field of Annuities

Greed and Fear – What Role It Plays In The Field of Annuities

Amplify’d from annuityleads.ca

By definition, these two words are very different.

Fear is defined as be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event. Greed on the other hand has this definition: immoderately desirous of acquiring wealth.

However the definition relates to each of us is dependent on our individual situations and personality. By definition, either word could be a bad situation and also just an extension of ourselves. I could fear falling or I could fear death or I could fear losing money. Greed could also mean much smaller things as they impact us, such as I want the last piece of cake or I want her to notice me.

Click on this link: Endless Annuity Lead Flow, to discover a lead generation system that will teach you how to get more annuity leads than you can possibly handle!

Read more at annuityleads.ca
 

No comments:

Post a Comment